Most of my publications are available for download via SSRN:
- “Targeting in Outer Space: Legal Aspects of Operational Military Actions in Space,” Harvard National Security Journal Online (2012).
- “The Pre-operational Legal Review of Cyber Capabilities: Ensuring the Legality of Cyber Weapons,” 39 Northern Kentucky Law Review 211 (2012).
- “Developments in Space Security and Their Legal Implications,” 44/2 Law/Technology 18 (2011).
- “If You Legislate It They Will Come: Using Incentive Based Legislation to Attract the Commercial Space Industry,” Air & Space Lawyer, v. 22/3 (2009).
- “Informed Consent v. ITAR: Regulatory Conflicts That Could Constrain Commercial Human Space Flight,” Acta Astronautica, v. 61 (2009).
- “The ITAR Treaty and Its Implications for U.S. Space Exploration Policy and the Commercial Space Industry,” 73 Journal of Air Law and Commerce 705 (2008).
- “Jurisdiction in Outer Space: Challenges of Private Individuals in Outer Space,” 33 Journal of Space Law 299 (2007).
- “Remote Sensing Law: An Overview of its Development and its Trajectory in the Global Context” in Remote Sensing Handbook, v. 1 (Taylor & Francis, forthcoming 2015).
- “Renovating Space: The Future of International Space Law” in Perspectives on International Law in an Era of Change (Denver Journal of International Law and Policy, 2012).
- “Private Human Access to Space and Incentive Based Regulation in the United States,” 2011 Proceedings of the International Institute of Space Law (2012).
- “International Cooperation: The Key to Space Security,” Proceedings of the International Institute of Space Law 2010 (2011).
- “The Development of International Norms to Enhance Space Security Law in an Asymmetric World,” Proceedings of the 52nd Colloquium on the Law of Outer Space (2010).
- “Limits on Space Weapons: Incorporating the Law of War into the Corpus Juris Spatialis,” Proceedings of the 51st Colloquium on the Law of Outer Space (2009).
Reports, Bibliographies, Book Reviews
- Book Review, “Michael C. Minero, Space Technology Export Controls and International Cooperation in Outer Space (Springer 2012),” ZLW: German Journal of Air and Space Law (2013)
- “Bibliography on Aviation and Space Law,” Journal of Space Law, volumes 33/2-38/1 (2007-2013).
- Report, “The 7th Eilene M. Galloway Symposium on Critical Issues in Space Law Global and Regional Space Organizations and the Law,” Proceedings of the International Institute of Space Law 2012 (2013).
- Report, “5th Eilene Galloway Symposium on Critical Issues in Space Law on Article IX of the Outer Space Treaty and Peaceful Purposes: Issues and Implementation, Washington December 2, 2010,” 2011 ZLW: German Journal of Air and Space Law 283 (2011).
- Report, “Fourth Eilene M. Galloway Symposium on Critical Issues in Space Law: International Cooperation for Peaceful Purposes,” Proceedings of the 52nd Colloquium on the Law of Outer Space (2010).